What makes us different from the other care providers out there?
- Higher Level Care has been in operation since 1995, in that time we would like to think that we have gained the experience to deal with almost any situation.
- We actually own the properties that are used as care homes. Unlike some other service providers, who rent from landlords, there is no risk of eviction due to change in rent or disagreement with a landlord.
- That fact that we own the properties enables us to make changes to ensure that the unit satisfies the needs of service users. Accommodation is of the highest standard, with safety inspections regularly scheduled. We also have own maintenance team, to deal with any unforeseen problems that may arise.
- Our employees are all CRB checked but this is not enough. All staff are fully vetted and carefully chosen. This ensures that we have the most highly trained and competent personnel.
- We provide a professional and reliable service, which works with clients to put in place bespoke care plans for young persons.
- We have a Quality Assurance Manager whose role it is to make sure that our policies and procedures are correctly applied throughout the organisation.
- Although our service is not regulated by CQC we do ensure that we meet, if not exceed, their current standards for care where possible.
- With our years of experience working within the care industry we are able to provide you with specialist care for any young person.
Our full brochure is available on request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Download Why Choose Us? as PDF --