Sara House provides safe and supported accommodation for young people with learning difficulties/disabilities between the ages of 16 and 22, who are homeless or in housing need.The project offers low to high support and as such occupants must be able to live with some degree of independence. Accommodation: Sara House is situated close to Croydon town centre, and can provide accommodation for up to 3 young people. Communal kitchen and living room is available. The building also contains an office for staff.
- Young people between the ages of 16-22
- Young people with Learning difficulty/ disability
- Homeless or in housing need
- Possess basic independent life skills
- Current substance misuse issues
- Severe mental health issues
- Requiring specialist assessment.
- Weekly life-skills sessions
- Fortnightly key-work sessions
- Peer support